“We are a lawn care company committed to helping your lawn look its best and our earth help itself.”
• One tree can remove 26 pounds of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere annually.
• Gardening and yard work contribute to healthy, active living both physically and emotionally.
• 2,500 sq. ft. of turf releases enough oxygen for a family of four to breathe.
• Trees shading homes can reduce attic temperatures as much as 40 degrees
• Lawns will be 30 degrees cooler than asphalt and 14 degrees cooler than bare soil in the heat of summer.
• Smart Money magazine says that consumers value a landscaped home 11% higher than its base pace price.
• A healthy sodded lawn absorbs rainfall 6 times more effectively than a wheat field and 4 times better than a hay field.
• Turf grass, and a well-designed landscape, can increase a home’s property value by to 20%.
• Proper landscaping reduces run off from the soil into the water supply.
• Grass plants are 75% water by weight.
• Leaving grass clippings during mowing provides nutrients to help feed your lawn.
• Studies have shown that physically active young people demonstrate higher academic at school performance at school.
• Project EverGreen’s revitalization project have garnered more than a $600,000 in in-kind donations.
• A University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine study showed that people saw a reduction in heart rate when they walked by a lot that underwent “greening” -cleaning, debris removal, planting grass and trees, and installing a low wooden post- and rain-fence.